Instructions for Talks
Your presentation captured as a video is due by June 9, 2020. By uploading your video (see below for instructions), you give us permission to upload it to our public YouTube channel following the conference. If you don’t want your video to be published on YouTube, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 9, 2020.
When preparing the recording of your presentation, please follow the guidelines below.
- The maximum length of your presentation should be 15 minutes for Scientific Track contributions and 10 minutes for both Demo Track and Applied Track contributions (your slot is 20 minutes in total, with the remainder used for discussion). We will use Zoom Webinars for the parallel sessions. The session chair will
- introduce you to the audience
- play the video to the audience
- initiate a discussion after the video ends
- Make sure that both you (the presenter) and the slides of your presentation are visible and readable on the screen and that the audio can be heard clearly. Use a monochrome background.
- Record your presentation using Zoom. Click here for the instructions.
- Submit your captured presentation as a video file along with your slides to our dropzone by June 9, 2020
- The audience will consist of researchers in text analysis, computer scientists, software engineers, data scientists, managers and practitioners.
In case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.