The 5th Swiss Text Analytics Conference (SwissText) & 16th Conference on Natural Language Processing (KONVENS) (Joint Conference SwissText & KONVENS 2020) will take place on June 23-25, 2020 in Zurich, Switzerland, co-hosted by the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (Prof. Dr. Mark Cieliebak) and the University of Zurich (Prof. Dr. Martin Volk). Apart from the main conference, which consists of three tracks (see Call for contributions here), the conference will feature workshops and a series of shared tasks under the GermEval roof.
We invite proposals for workshops to be held at the Joint Conference SwissText + KONVENS 2020 conference. The main objective of the workshops is to facilitate the interaction and discussion on topics relevant for both industry and academia. We also encourage the submission of proposals for tutorials, hackathons as well as forums for discussions. We strongly encourage to make the workshops highly interactive.
Workshops may consist in, but are not limited to, the following:
- Panel Discussions
Workshops can last from at least 2 hours to a half-day event. Submission of proposals can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short section about the motivation and goals
- Tentative, coarse-grained outline
- Short CV of the instructor
- Workshop Proposals: January 26, 2020
- Workshop Notification: February 26, 2020
- Paper/Abstract Submission: March 8, 2020
- Author Notification: April 19, 2020
- Camera Ready: May 5, 2020
- Conference: June 23-25, 2020